Thank You Beaumont/Port Arthur/Vidor Texas!
Donation will be accepted until July 31.
|The 2018 Walk to END Lupus NOW & Fun Run ~ Beaumont is the Lupus Foundation of America, Texas Gulf Coast Chapter's annual walkathon fundraiser. Proceeds from this event support programs such as Education and Outreach, Direct Services, Research and overall support of the lupus community in the Texas Gulf Coast Region.|
Multiply Your Power Walk or Run and fundraise with supporters from the entire Texas Gulf Coast region to help the Lupus Foundation of America find a cure for lupus. Walk to END Lupus Now & Fun Run - Beaumont is a half day of fun with food and activities for the entire family!
Late registration available on-site beginning at 7:45AM for an additional $5.
LATE REGISTRATION FEES:
Walk or Fun Run $30
Kids 12 & Under $20
Kids 2 & Under Free (no Tshirt included)
Why Should You Participate • More than 1.5 million Americans have lupus.
• The effects on individuals with lupus and their family and friends can be life diminishing, chronic and life-threatening.
• Lupus has no known cause and cannot be cured. It is one of the most misunderstood and misdiagnosed diseases in the world.
Get Started Today! 1. Register for the Walk/Run.
2. Set a personal fundraising goal.
3. Form a Team and find a creative team name. Walking or running with a team is much more fun and makes it easier to raise money.
4. Start your fundraising. Set up a personal page online to email to everyone around you to let them know you are participating in the Walk to END Lupus Now & Fun Run and ask for their support. Don't forget about Facebook and social media!
5. Walk/Run with your friends, family, team and the rest of the Texas Gulf Coast participants on event day. Rain or shine, we’ll be there!
6. After the Walk/Run, post your photos on your Facebook page and share your experience with all your friends. Everyone has until July 31, 2018 to continue raising funds.
7. Win Great Prizes! The top three ‘individual” fundraisers on event day will win prizes donated by local merchants.
8. Top running male/female will win prizes donated by local merchants.
Parking Free Parking - Lamar University
T-shirt Pickup T-shirts will be distributed at
1. On The Run store at 227 Dowlen Rd, Ste 6B Beaumont, TX 77706. 10 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.(subject to change)for directions to store, call 409.861.1595
2. Or the event on Saturday morning, beginning at 7:30 a.m.